Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I heard ya miss me I'm BACK !!!

It seems like lately that I’m straining my brain in thinking of topics to chat about in my blog. I think I’m starting to slow down. Either that or its just a dry spell.

Now that I think about it, it all started when I told myself not to talk about sex or sexual related subjects. I was concerned that people would think that I was a perverted freak or something so I stop talking about people who designed dildo’s, and other sex toys. I stopped talking about Jessica Karr (I still get people hitting my website looking for her, apparently she was in Playboy as well.) and anything of a somewhat naughty nature.

I remember being concerned about what people thought of me, and I thought, maybe I should ease up on some of my content and as a result, I think I’m getting boring. Well I’ve made a decision, just now actually, that I’m not going to do that anymore. The strange naughty ideas are coming back (and none to soon for some people).

To be honest, that last bit about deciding to write more about “naughty” stuff, wasn’t what I intended to talk about. Then I reminded myself of those old posts where I wondered who gets to name dildo’s and how did Jessica Karr get that part in Bad Boys and I remembered how much more fun I had writing my blog, not that I ever intended to quit.

Now don’t think that I was ever crude, at least I don’t think I was. I never outright spoke about sex or swore for the sake of swearing. I’ve always managed to talk about sex without actually talking about sex (if that makes sense) so I’m going to see if the old me can come back and stir some trouble and to everyone else, I’m sorry for what is about to happen.

My 2 bytes

No comments: