Sunday, March 20, 2005

Go away Paris Hilton

Why do I still see pictures of Paris Hilton on magazines and other places? Ok I'm going to say this once. Paris Hilton, you 15 minutes are up, now GO AWAY ! ! ! ! .

I honestly don't see what the big deal is with her other than her daddy is really rich. She walks around living a privileged life, having everything handed to her on a silver platter. I admit that I watched The Simple Life off and on and to be honest, I consider that show a train wreck. I watch the disaster of each episode and I ask myself. What's the big deal?

Let's be honest, the only reason that she's famous right now is because of the sex tapes that ended up on the internet. Oh and her cell phone device getting hacked so everyone has discovered the private number of her celebrity friends, oh and Pauly Shore.

To be honest, I don't find her all that attractive. I found far better looking women at the mall today. She's a friggin bone rack who keeps showing up on the internet, having sex. Will someone tell her that her 15 minutes are up?

It's like she's hanging on someone's leg and she won't let go. Now let's get some pepper spray and make her go away.

Bye Bye Paris Hilton, Don't come back you spoiled ass rich kid.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: