Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Yeah its more Yadda Yadda

Ok I never posted again last night because this plague of "I don't know what to write about" continues to encompass my part of the blogosphere. So once again I shall babble and see what occurs.

Well I was feeling like crap today so I called in sick. I spend most of the day sleeping. My batteries are worn out and I needed a rest I guess.

Ok on the weekend I picked up the first expansion for the Sims 2 the University expansion pack and I'm impressed. Without going all Geeking or Fanboy on you, I'll just say it rocks but what's with the cover? It has a guy in a toga and a pizza and a girl as a cheerleader? Can we get any more stereotypical here? I mean come on here. How about a little originality? If it would have been me, I would have put some beer instead of pizza and EA would probably get into some sort of trouble from parents groups who think they have the right to control what I can and cannot see.

Anyway, I hear the audio blog thing has caught on and I plan to do it maybe once or twice a month. It was fun and its spreading but I have to give Brandie credit because I got the idea from her. I'm not Mr. "It was my friggin idea". when it wasn't. Though it still took over 12 hours before the thing appeared on my blog. Come on now, is this because I live in Canada? Oh and Vicky is doing it as well, though she's having minor problems. Oh well. Either way, the era of the audio blog is coming.

You know I just realized that Star Wars Revenge of the Sith will be out in a couple of months. That is so cool. I hear that its going to get a PG13 raiting. OHHHHH. , does this mean that Jar Jar will die? I hope so but its starting to look like the real Star Wars, with Storm Troopers, and Wookies ! ! ! ! Yes there are Wookies in this movie and its about friggin time.

Lately, (ok just today) I've gotten nervous about taking things a bit too far. I make a simple joke or comment and next thing you know, I'm still chatting about it off and on and the next thing I end up wondering is "Am I being an ass"? The last thing I ever want to do is disrespect someone or be rude, especially when your just trying to joke around. Oh well, this is my cross to bear.

Perhaps tomorrow I'll have something more interesting to talk about like … pants. Actually, I was pleased with the movie quote blog and I intend to do it again but I have Shriek 2 waiting for me in my DVD player so I'm going to call it a night.

My 2 bytes

No comments: