Thursday, March 31, 2005

Me not spel so gooood

Well yesterday I wrote a post about my feelings, in regards to the battle in the Superior Court of the U.S. about P2P technology. I wrote the post during a meal break at work (just like this one) and as a result, I didn’t have time to properly proof read it and my rage went over the Internet, spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and all.

Now I went through this crap loooonnng again and I had gotten to the point where I had the problem taken care of. Lately after I proof read my posts, I would have a speech program read them back to me so that it would be fine and I didn’t miss anything. Well lately, I’ve been writing my posts from work and I don’t have access to that program (this PC actually sucks, there’s no sound coming out of it at all). So basically It appeared that I had the spelling and grammar skills of a 6th grader. Oh well.

Anyway, please forgive my spelling mistakes (I’m pissed at myself for them) and I’ll try to make sure that I’ll no longer post any entries with spelling errors or sentences that don’t make any sense (OK I’m lying about that part)

My 2 bytes.

No comments: