Sunday, March 06, 2005

A post about Yadda Yadda

I'm feeling a little lost lately. Ok, I'm feeling somewhat like a hypocrite now (Actually not really since I am posting). I hear from people, and that means plural, its more than one person, no one person saying I'm talking about them because it's more than one person who find it difficult to post something (Did that make any friggin sense?) . They can't think of anything and now I'm posting about how I'm starting to feel the same way.

Now don't start thinking that I'm going to stop posting because that's not going to happen. Heck I'll post about other blogs or whatever or even about what is going on in my daily life (what a novelty).

Anyway, I've decided that mint flavored ice cream is overrated and is only good in small portions. I got so sick of it so quickly that I just wanted to go BLAAAA. No more. So my words of wisdom are to limit the amount of mint (even chocolate mint) ice cream you eat.

I've been toying with the idea of learning to draw. I know how to pick up a pencil and doodle but really draw. I was looking through at some books called "How to draw Manga" and I've decided which on I want to get but I'm going to wait and not buy it today. Money is a little tight and until the income tax refund thing happens, I'll wait (at least until payday).

Actually I think this "I don't know what to write about" thing is spreading. I was chatting with Vics and she was feeling the same way, but like me, she's also going to push on until the dry spell goes. Yaaa.

Actually Brandie has a good idea by creating an audio blog post so we can find out what she sounds like. I plan on doing that myself soon, hopefully this week.

So basically, my creative fuel tank is a little low so please forgive me. I know I said that I wouldn't censor myself and talk about sex if I wanted to but I need a reason to. I'm not the type of person who talks about sex for the sake of it. That's boring and shallow in my opinion. So I guarantee that there will never be a post that starts with "You should have seen the size of her…. . " NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. I would like to believe that I'm above that.

Well for someone who didn't know what to blog about, I did alright. Actually I think this might turn into the Seinfeld blog, a blog about NOTHING, but I hope not. Maybe I'll blog about my PANTS ! !

My 2 bytes.

No comments: