Saturday, March 19, 2005

Seem the Jib Jab is becoming the norm these days.

I swear I had a plan. I had an idea on what to write about but for the life of me I cannot remember what the heck it was. So I'm just going to go through some little things that I've encountered since Thursday.

A friend of mine has sort of gave up her Blogger blog and has moved onto MSN Spaces. I encourage everyone to visit Brenda's/Buttercup's new MSN Blog. I've never messed with MSN Spaces but from the look of it, it appears to be more user friendly than Blogger or other templates, though I'm guessing.

Oh did you hear that Yahoo is doing the blog thing now as well, though they want to combine it with Friendster like features. To be honest, I've never been to Friendster and I don't have any desire to try Friendster out. I know someone at work does use it though because many times, she forgets to log out and when I go through the History, in IE, I can get right back in. Oh Oh, so I can read her personal stuff. She's one of those health food, go out and meet people, workout a lot, fake boobs type (I hear that they cost her $6000) of person (If she finds out that I said that, I'm dead. )

Oh I was having a problem playing audio CD's on my PC and now I found out why. Some program that I downloaded disabled that ability in Windows. I tracked the error message at Microsoft's website and had to alter the registry in order to fix it. I blame the RIAA for this, the Bastards. I wonder if I can sue those assholes.

Oh I also found some cool sites/links that I want to share and don't worry K, (another K), I'll comment on them as well.

First I found this via Vics blog and its so hypnotic. It's like a horrible train accident. You know that you shouldn't look but you just can't help it. Though I want to know what acting school that kid went to and if David Bowie is considering suing someone because someone must me sued for this. It sort of reminds me of that Japanese
kids show that ended up causing a lot of children to have seisures. You were warned and I hope you eyes don't pop out of your head or you go deaf. Abandon hope all ye who click here.

I found this as well. All I have to say is that it's not quite what you think and it's the coolest thing I've seen on the web for awhile.

Lastly, I'm not going to explain how I found this last site but if you like kitties, and who doesn't like kitties. If you don't like little kitties then you have no heart (though I like puppies better). This will make you smile.

Well perhaps tomorrow I'll remember what the heck I was going to write about today, but I doubt it. I should have written a note for myself in my Palm Pilot but alas I did not and this idea is now gone in the river of time. I'm so deep and spiritual. That's it eh.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: