Saturday, March 26, 2005

I'm not a book whore like some people but....

Well Vics passed this to me AGAIN !!!! So here goes.

You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451-- which book do you want to be?

Am I the only one who understands this question? I admit that I never read the book but I did see the movie. At the end we encounter people who have memorized a book and become it, so to keep it safe and not let it be destroyed by society.


So in order to save the book I would become?

"The Cage" by S.M. Stirling and Shirley Meier.


Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

Do comic book characters count?


The last book you bought is:

How to Draw Manga (no one said it had to be fiction)


The last book you read:

The Sum of All Fears by Tom Clancy (the movie was a joke people, read the book)


What are you currently reading?

Debt of Honor by Tom Clancy (Ok I on a Clancy binge right now)


Five books you would take to a deserted island:

1. Robotech Saga by Jack McKinney
2. Outlanders series by Johji Manabe
3. Myth Series by Robert Asprin
4. Incarnations of Immorality Series by Piers Anthony
5. How to Draw Manga (I still want to learn how to draw)

Hey if I'm stuck then I on an island then I'll need lots to read before I go "Castaway" like Tom Hanks.


Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?

Brenda because she says that she can't think of anything to write on her blog.
LydPayne for the same reason.
Letti because she's one of a few people who didn't do this, I think.

My 2 bytes

No comments: