Thursday, March 24, 2005

Having a shitty day

I'm not having a good day. I think that the forces around me are trying to drag me into their black ooze that they control, but it will not work. I AM RAGING AGAINST THE DYING OF MY LIGHT. I WILL NOT ALLOW THEM TO CONTROL ME.

Well this whole week seems to be one joke after another as other people pull whatever bullshit they can while I work at my assigned tasks diligently. What is going on here? Is it true that nice guys finish last? I'm a nice guy and I always finish last (in bed at least) but now I feel like that I'm being walked over and taken for granted. Well screw them.

Perhaps I should consider a life of crime? Using my skills and knowledge to rob banks and stuff like that. Then I could be living the high life in a luxury condo with a great view of the city with my trophy wife, drinking champagne while doing that Dr Evil laugh. BRWWWWWWWWWWWW. !!!! Ah forget that, my morals would get in the way. However banks are evil institutions anyway,,,mmmmmm.

Well I'll put my plans on being an international bank robber on hold for awhile and consider what is going on right now. Lately I've had the desire to drop grand pianos on people's heads like in the cartoons or perhaps anvils. To be honest I didn't know what an anvil was really for until I was 14. I thought they existed to drop on people. Don't they make a cool sound when they hit the ground? The problem is, how do I justify ordering the anvils to my boss and secondly, how do I explain putting them up on the ceiling where certain people work? Oh boy.

Well my time is limited today since tomorrow is Good Friday; I have the day off so I can relax and work on other things, like my job search.

My 2 bytes

No comments: