Saturday, March 05, 2005

I want to be an artist

I want to learn how to draw. I remember when I was young I use to draw all the time but now I suck at it. I really want to learn how to draw.

I think it all started with the idea that I wanted to create a comic strip but then I thought, maybe it would help if knew how to draw and then that stopped but now I've starting to think about it again. Ok I really want to learn how to draw Manga. There's this comic strip I've been reading called MegaTokyo and I'm really enjoying the story and I sort of wish that I could create something like that.

It would be nice to be able to create a self portrait and put it up or draw the people around me or people far away in that big eye mange style. I would like to draw elves in that style or something else. Either way I want to draw and show my artwork to the world but stick figures won't cut it.

Maybe I'll have more time in the near future.

My 2 bytes

No comments: