Wednesday, January 05, 2005

When did they get the soul draining machine at work?

It seems like its been awhile since I've written anything meaningful like my hatred for mannequins. I've lived in the "now" a lot lately Just in the past week and starting this week and I'm getting tired of living "for the moment".

I've always was annoyed with people who "don't think" and just do what they want and don't consider the consequences. It just annoys the hell out of people. Like someone I know who didn't finish their work on Monday and the next day everything was moved around. Oh and then this guy goes off on a rant and blames someone else now that he cannot finish what he started without hunting for some crap because the other person cleaned up his mess.

Am I making any sense?

My mind is so full of "just get by" simple processes that it seems that my "light" is dying and I'm too tired, or defeated to "rage against it". I'm scared that my creativity is starting to give out. NOOOOO ! ! ! ! !

Well I'm sure there are a few people who would disagree with me since I have still maintained my quality of writing in my online play by e-mail RPG groups but I want this blog to flourish and it seems that this isn't occurring right now. It's at the point where I'm thinking about posting the "Cookie Monster". I had some time off and I seemed to become a vegetable and now all I have right now is sleepy stuff in my eyes.

Sometime today, there's supposed to be a memo issued about a new start time for work. Apparently its to be 2 hours later than now which can be a good thing or a bad thing, who knows. Well at least it will give me 2 more hours to do "whatever" before I go to work.

Now that I think about it, I blame work for stealing my soul. That's what's going on here. I can feel it, my soul is being drained from me by my job and I will NOT ALLOW IT. Does this mean that I'm starting to "rage against the dying of my light"? I hope so because right now, things are unacceptable. Its like I'm going on auto pilot. I'm not challenged. I need to face the "impossible", not some old hippie guy at work who's complaining that management thought that he took some stuff from the shelves. (I'm not going there; he's a nice guy but……)

Well some good news, my mind still wants to work on problem solving. I keep looking at this blog of a friend of mine who appears to be having some HTML issues. Long ago I helped Vics with a problem and now I want to fix this one as well.

Another thing, I miss her, she hasn't been around lately. I know she'll ill but I still miss her nonetheless.

Let's see, I'm working my ass off for too little money. I'm broke and I'm just not enjoying life. Ok that's the end of it. My job is killing me. I need to get out or else.

Oh here's to happier time.

C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me,
C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me,
C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me
Cookie, Cookie, Cookie starts with C.

My 2 bytes

No comments: