Saturday, January 01, 2005

2004 Year in Review (hey everyone else is doing it)

Well it's a new year and it time to reflect I guess. Actually I don't know why its time to reflect but everyone else seems to be doing it. News programs are doing their top stories of the year, and radio stations are playing the "top hits" of the year so I guess its time for me to discuss 2004, its highs and lows so here goes.

January

January was a cold month. It was mostly work and home, but the highlight of that month was getting arrested for beating up a department store mannequin (he was asking for it, wearing those slacks).

February

Ahh the month with Valentines Day. Where couples get together on that one special day and romance is in the air. NOTHING HAPPENED! ! !

March

It's started to get warm again. Life was usual and I await for more exciting things to occur. MMM guess nothing exciting happened then either.

April

Let's see, spend some time in Banff and bought a crapload of stuff with my income tax return. Discovered the joy's of the PVR and finally got a computer that doesn't SUCK! ! !

May

Warm enough to start enjoying the great outdoors and was once again reminded by the Police about being nude on my balcony. Oh and its playoff fever in Calgary. The flames are so close to winning the Stanley Cup, even they couldn't believe it. They came out of nowhere. GO FLAMES GO.

June

School was out for the summer and the little bastards were everywhere to annoy the shit out of me. Can we just put a leash on them and tie them up?

July

Stampede time again in Calgary. It was another great 10 days of cowboys and rodeo fun. Free food all over the city and a great time. Everyone should come to Calgary for the Stampede and enjoy it once in their lives.

August.

Hot and Hotter in hell. I prayed for snow, it was that bad. Oh and I started my blog.

September

I can relax more now that the little monsters are back in School. Oh and I joined Zip. ca so now I don't have to drag my lazy ass to Blockbuster to rent DVD's

October

Ohh a scary month Halloween. Well not really, the only scare was when I opened my mail every month, AHHH the bills, the bills.

November

It's starting to get cold again. Dammit I hate winter. Wow they reelected that Bush guy. At least he's reopening the border to Canadian Cattle. My favorite Bush quote of the month "I ate Alberta Beef and I'm still alive" thanks for that vote of confidence.

December

Christmas time again and it's Freezing! ! ! ! Another time to reflect and hope things go better next year.


Well now that I think about it, not a whole lot happened to me personally except for buying a lot of crap in April. 2005 should have some changes, between my sisters wedding and finding a new job, things should be a whole lot more exciting. (Yeah right)

Happy New Year everyone.

Oh yeah I got a Christmas card from April. It says "Merry Fucking Christmas Asshole", ahhh she has the heart of a poet.

My 2 bytes.


No comments: