Sunday, January 09, 2005

Just a quicky

Today I saw this program on Discover Civilization about Table Hockey. Now as a kid I really enjoyed and it can be fun to play it once in a while but these guys were obsessed with it. I mean come on. Try videogame hockey people.

What I found amusing though was all the hard core players had a French accent : Ahhh the French can be Canadian sometimes. They focused on this club in Montreal (Yes I said club). A bunch of guys hanging out every weekend playing table hockey. I wonder if any of these guys will ever get girlfriends? Actually one guy had just gotten married, oh well its hockey and you have to love it.

Well today it's FUCKING COLD OUT. Sorry no other way to describe it. Currently with the wind chill its -36C or -32F. Were talking "Day after Tomorrow" here and it's suppose to be like this all week, so I plan to stay indoors.

It's been a geek day for me, working on my Geek Blog and I put in a new template. I still need to tweak some things but its coming along. Anyway, I know this is a short one but I do have things to do and I hope to post again before midnight so take care.

My 2 bytes

No comments: