Saturday, January 15, 2005

I'm free from my job, well at least for the week anyway

Well it's Saturday and I'm away from work. I have all of next week to do some serious job hunting, cleaning, and whatever I can think of that really needs to be done. Things to do are coming to me slowly but they are streaming into my mind. What have I done today?

Well I changed the template for the geek blog (again). Now maybe I'll actually post something there. Well I do plan on doing it tomorrow, if not today.

I need to shave. I didn't bother shaving during this cold snap. The hair on my face was helping me keep warm. The problem is that people tell me that it looks good but I'm not a "beard" person, though I do enjoy it when the ladies run their fingers through it.

I have a pile of DVD's to watch. DVD's that I bought and I never got around to watching and stuff from my Zip account. Of course I'm going to watch the Zip rentals first. I've had the Ghost in the Shell DVD for some time now and I really need to watch it but the rest I just got this week and I want to get them in the mail by Monday. I have Gothika, Eurotrip and Starship Troopers 2 to watch. On the pile of stuff that I bought, I have. Kill Bill Vol 2. , The Punisher, Spiderman 2, The Obsournes Season 2 Part 2, Mulan, I Robot, and some other stuff. Yesterday I bought Top Gun and Field of Dreams. I love my DVD's.

Job hunting is extremely important right now. I have to get out of there. I applied for a promotion but I don't know what happening with that since the manager was fired yesterday. YES they fired the boss. Though I hope the HR guy follows through on things or I'm going to be pissed beyond belief.

Did I mention that I live in a pigsty? Well it seems like it to me and its driving me crazy. The problem is that I don't know where to start. I have a massive pile of laundry, the dishes are done, I have to vacuum and dust. If I manage to get everything clean, maybe I'll take a picture. NAWWW.

I'll also do some browsing for a new cell phone as well. I want a camera phone so I can start a moblog but right now I'm still stuck in this contract with Rogers Wireless and I want to tell them to go to hell. About 6 months ago, I started getting these text messages about purchased ring tones, ring tones that I never bought. I called and complained about it right away and it went from bad to worse. They accused me of lying about making the purchases, even though some of the purchases were made when I was ON THE PHONE WITH THEM. Then suddenly my data charges went through the roof. So I canceled everying and went on the cheapest plan and told them not to bother me. Rogers Wireless can go to hell for all I care.

Anyway now I need to decide what carrier to select. Telus, or Bell. I was also considering FIDO but now I hear that Rogers bought FIDO so they can bite me. They both have their pluses and minus, but I have months to decide. I can get a free camera phone from Telus if I give them my Rogers phone but If I go with Bell, I can get a $10 discount on my phone package since I can bundle it with my Satellite TV service. Decisions, Decisions. Oh well I have time to decide.

Well hopefully I'll have some interesting things to chat about and do. Take care everyone.


My 2 bytes

No comments: