Saturday, January 29, 2005

I don't want to touch it but I have to. I hope its clean.

Oh sure now something like this ends up in my lap. Just great. I can picture Vics grining while I write up this dildo thing, Anyway it was passed to me and now its my turn to pass it on

1. Have you ever used toys or other things during sex?

I'm a big fan of chocolate sauce grin

2. Would you consider using dildos or other sexual toys in the future?

I would consider anything that would give the woman I'm with "Pleasure"

3. What is your kinkiest fantasy you have yet to realize?

Good question, I'm more into greed than lust but a kinky fantasy would be a zero G threesome.

4. Who gave you this dildo?

Vics, I think she's enjoying the fact I'm squirming through all this.

5. Who are the ones to receive this dildo from you?

LdyPayne but I doubt it that she will do it, She's extremely stuborn when it comes to anything like this.

My 2 bytes

No comments: