Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sir Elton John cannot turn me gay

I can’t take the stupidity much longer. We seriously need to bring back natural selection but in the form of an IQ test. If you fail, BOOM you’re gone. The latest thing involves Sir Elton John, I’ll be honest; I’m not a big fan of this guy. I like some of his music but I don’t own (or illegally download) any of his music, but I can respect this guy as an individual. There’s a music festival that is taking place in the Caribbean and Sir Elton is suppose to be performing there BUT (you always have to sneak in the word’ but’ in a story about a gay man), the local church does want him there for fear of turning the whole island gay. Are you kidding me?

According to statistics, 1 out of 10 people are homosexuals, so I’ve meet many people who are potentially gay. In fact, I’ve meet people who are openly gay, and not once after meeting these people did I ever get a craving for cock. Not once, so the idea of Sir Elton turning the entire population of this island gay is absolutely nuts (had to work ‘nuts’ in there as well). Once again, closed minded people are forcing their closed minded ideas on others.

This reminds me of some claims made a short while ago that Soy was making kids gay as well. What is wrong with these people? Is there a secret ingredient in soy that makes men crave the taste of penis? Perhaps there’s something in there that gives some the desire to have someone “invade” them? Oh and it’s suppose to make my “deal” smaller, somehow I doubt it. Maybe these people are having “confusing” feelings and need to blame Soy or Elton john for their feelings. Oh yeah Soy Sauce is ok, it’s just soy milk that turns you into a flaming … according to this report. Does this mean Elton John drank Soy milk as a child?

Ok stupid, intolerant people, gather around. I’m going to tell you where gay people come from and it’s not a faraway land named Homoslovia. It’s just part of nature. There are many cases of homosexuality in the animal world as well as the human world. It’s part of the circle of life. It’s not sin, its life. DEAL WITH IT.

This reminds me of what Dennis Miller said. The religious right is usually neither. Oh and I’ve never gotten a boner thinking about Elton John or looking at a picture of him so I’m pretty sure he’s not contagious.

My 2 Bytes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.