Monday, March 05, 2007

They really make me sick.

I read this and I this is absolute bullshit. Now I’m mad and disgusted with these people. This is another good reason to get off the oil hump. We heard how one side understands and the other side is intolerant. We’ll it looks to me that both sides are rather pathetic. They even try to bring their intolerance here. Oh and apparently these pull shit like this all the time.

So not only do we need to get ride of the oil dependency because of the effect on the environment, but also we need to do so, in order to drop the demand of oil, so these people will run out of money and lose their power. So these people will be forced to act like civilized people instead of the shameful things that they are. I keep hearing that people like this are the exception and not the norm, but I keep seeing evidence saying otherwise.

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: