Thursday, March 22, 2007

More signs that the human race is doomed.

Warning. This Blog Post May Make You Say OH GROSS!!!


Once against the stupidity of the male species has reared its ugly head. Once again, we see how a good portion of the male gender should be ‘fixed’. There’s this guy in Wisconsin who has been charged with having sexual contact with a dead deer. Perhaps the people from that Caribbean island should be worried about this guy instead of Elton John. The only good thing I can say about this is that at least he wasn’t passing his ‘genetic material’ to a partner who can reproduce. This thing has me (and a lot of other people) a little freaked out; so much so that he being sent to an institution for sexual predators.

This whole concept has me wonder if this guy should be put away for a long long time. He seems to have this kill it and fuck it thing going. I don’t know why someone would want to have sex with a dead animal in the first place. I also wonder how they found out. Was he in the forest, doing this disturbing action and another hunter showed up and said “What the hell are you doing”. The worst thing is that this isn’t the first time that he’s done something like this. There was an incident with a horse back in 2005 according to the article.

As twisted as I am sometimes (not that kind of twisted), I have to wonder what life is like for people who lived near him. Do they keep their pets inside? Is this guy barred from the Zoo and local pet shops? Does PETA know about this guy? I find myself asking questions like where did this guy learn about this kind of action? However I need to know, WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU!!!

I read somewhere that a lot of STD came to be because of animal/human interactions. Imagine a thousand years ago in a far off place, a bunch of shepherds are heading back to their homes after a day of tending their flocks and that one guy says “I’ll catch up with you later guys” and that once sheep who was sick and couldn’t get away from the shepherd fast enough and BINGO, he now has a strange burning sensation somewhere. I even read somewhere that AIDS may have come from an “interaction” between man and a chimpanzee

I’m starting to regret selecting this topic because I’m going to get a lot of EWWW!!! From reader, but I still feel the need to show the stupidity of humans. How we need do …something.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: