Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm annoyed again

I never thought I was ever utter these words, but here goes. The Pope is really starting to piss me off. This post is probably going to annoy my mom, but its not like she ever visits this blog so whatever. He’s the deal, the Pope was doing his pope things, blaaa blaa blla and then he decides that priests should be doing mass in Latin again.

I’ve already established that I’m a bad catholic because I believe women should use birth control if they want, that gay and lesbian couples should have the right to marry if they want and a few things, but now the guy with the big hat wants priests to start doing mass in Latin again. How the hell am I suppose to understand the word of God is I can’t understand what the hell is being said? I think the man’s hat is on too tight.

I really don’t like this Pope. I believe that this guy has let the power go to his head. This guy is nothing more than a grumpy old bastard. There are one of these guys in every Legion and Seniors home. When I grew up, I was never taught this kind of crap. I even remember a Priest who drove a sports car and liked to listen to rock music. There was some issue with that and complaints went up the chain (so to speak), until someone discovered that he grew up in Poland and was friends with the late John Paul II.

Is this guy trying to bring back the old days? The old days of intolerance? The old days of the church turning a blind eye to Nazi Germany? How about the old days of the Crusades. I really don’t like where this is going.

I just wanted to write about happy things, like…jokes. Sigh. These guys should be ashamed of themselves.

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: