Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween was suppose to be fun

Here’s my HUGE pet peeve about Halloween in Canada. I remember as a kid watch the Halloween cartoon specials on TV and it would be fall weather but when I looked out the window, there would be a foot of snow on the ground. Charlie Brown never had to trick or treat in the snow. What’s the deal with that?

The worse part was the fact that because of the cold and the snow, I had to trick or treat wear my winter coat over my costume. How the hell was anyone supposes know what I was supposed to be with my coat on? So basically you’re wearing that cheap mask and your coat, knocking on doors demanding candy from people. Oh top of that, that stupid mask would only last for 10 minutes before the rubber ban would break and you ended up trick or treating without the mask and your winter coat covering your costume. Halloween sucked big time.

Then you end up at a house where some smart ass would ask for a trick. So I’d be thinking “My mask is broken, I’m wearing my winter coat over my costume and you want a trick. BEND OVER I’LL SHOVE MY BROEKN MASK UP YOUR ASS. HOW’S THAT FOR A TRICK FOR YOU BITCH!!!”

Needless to say, I had some anger management issues as a kid.

So I’ve discovered the perfect Halloween costume for a kid in Canada; a hockey player. It’s warm enough so you don’t have wear a coat and if someone starts asking for a trick, you whack him in the face with the hockey stick.

Happy Halloween

And My 2 Bytes.

No comments: