Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm not Motivated

Motivation. ACK!!! I need motivation. I have some good ideas, (well sorta) but I’m not motivated to write. It’s usually earlier in the day that I feel like writing. Sharing my soul or shoveling bullshit. Either way I’m not motivated right now.

The worst part is that I have some potential topics but I’m just not up to thinking about what to write. I could write about the new show Heroes, which I love. I could write about the woman, who survived a car accident thanks to her breast implants,.

I’m could write about how I love this show, how I love the whole concept of Super Heroes and how this show basically introduces super heroes into our world, or I could write how all women should have 40DD breast implants done in order to protect themselves from head on injuries in a car accident. Right now I’m not motivated to write about either. Oh and Lord knows I love boobs.

Its at the point that I’m writing this paragraph an hour later after the last one. I had to play City of Heroes for at least one mission tonight. It wouldn’t be right otherwise.

Sigh, I need motivation. Hopefully I’ll be more inspired tomorrow. I should at least check my lottery tickets to see if I won anything.

My 2 Unmotivated Bytes.

No comments: