Thursday, October 05, 2006

Chocolate and Gay Sex

There’s this creepy commercial I’ve been seeing on TV lately. It’s for Cadbury Chocolate. The commercial is a computer generated and looks like its claymation. Anyway the commercial has some Beach Boys type music playing and some surfer dude surfing (wow, what a concept), and the end this shark comes up and looks at the surfer guy with this ‘Heya Baby’ look on his face. Then the guy looks back and SHAKES HIS ASS to which the shark gives this ‘oh yeah’ look. Meanwhile the music has the works, ‘bite you’ and ‘invite you’. Bottom line is the Shark and the Surfer Dude are about to have GAY SEX; when the commercial ends.

Now I’m not a homophobe. I feel Gay people should have the right to be married (that would put an end to the sex), but this commercial is just creepy. An animated surfer dud shaking his ass, telling a shark to ‘come here big boy’ is a little much. (Or maybe I’m being an intolerant ass, I’m not sure).

I do remember that some people thin that chocolate is an Aphrodisiac and I’ve had an occasion or 2 where chocolate was used in ….nevermind.

Maybe I’m not ready for Claymation gay sex, not that it’s nothing new. We’ve known about the Pillsbury dough boy, telling people to ‘poke’ him for years. Oh and he died of a yeast infection because of it. Perhaps it’s just the sign of the times. After all, we have commercials where animated bears are telling each other how much toilet paper we need to wipe their asses. At least were not seeing a “We’ve replaced the condom that Bob usually uses with XXXXX, let’s see if he notices the difference” commercial filled with groans and orgasmic scream.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: