Monday, October 23, 2006

The Weekly Yadda Yadda

Once again, I find myself at a loss as to what to write about. BIG FRIGGIN SURPRISE. I’m not feeling the rants as much as I use to but it doesn’t mean that I can’t write about something interesting, right? RIGHT!!!!

The worse thing is that one thing that I seem to be proud of right now is the screen shot of Silent Moon that I took yesterday. The thing is that I don’t want to Geek out on this post because I’m a closet geek. As well as a closet pervert and a closet asshole and ….. you get my point, but I have nothing to do with THAT CLOSET, so don’t go there..

I was talking to my Mom last night and she tends to go on and on, and then she complained that I didn’t have much to say. My reply was, read my blog. Yes my mom has the URL but that’s ok. I never talk smack about my mom or dad and I’m not scared to tell them what I think of other members of my family, like the crazy cousin who got married 2 years ago, ON SEPTEMBER 11th !!!! Who the hell gets married on the anniversary of the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil EVER!!! His reply is that the date will be easy to remember. BUY A CALENDER AND MARK THE DATE DAMMIT!!!

Anyway, my mommy and I were talking and … she basically talked about family and friends. A nice conversation but nothing that I need to blog about, except something about people who borrow money from their parents CONSTANTLY. Friggin losers. GET A JOB.

I still need a topic for this post though, so let me check THE ONION. Maybe they will have something interesting to talk about. MMM Barbara Streisand is on her 14th farewell tour. Why won’t she go away? I love to see Bette Midler beat the crap out of Barbara. Let’s face it; she’s the one to do it too. It would make a great pay-per-view. Picture it, Bette coming up behind Barbara with a chair and knocking her out. Oh the humanity.

Oh there’s a good one. Howard Stern Organizes Women's Health Symposium. Any man who would have a woman deep throat a 13th inch kielbasa sausage has to be interested in women’s health, among other things.

I guess this ends another yadda yadda post.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: