Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm feeling much better now

I’m feeling a lot better today. What a difference a good night’s sleep and some antibiotics make. It turns out that I didn’t have the flu. I discovered that I have a lung infection. Joy. The good news that the drugs are working and I feel better. I was given the pills and an inhaler for when breathing becomes difficult. I’m trying to use it but some has decided that they should be able to use my desk and phone. After giving them a dirty look, they got out of my chair, but he’s still yakking on my phone.

Now that I think about it, I’ve been having coughing fits for some time, but I didn’t anything about it until a few weeks ago when I coughed myself into a semi conscious daze. It was at that point, I knew something was up, but I didn’t follow up on it till yesterday. Oh well, now I learned my lesson. Well, probably not.

For the past few days I’ve been suffering from shortness of breath and now I really feel for people with Asthma. Having to rely on that puffer sucks.

Yaaa !!! he’s done, I can use my puffer in peace.

I did some research on the antibiotics I’m taking. It’s called Azithromycin and it apparently has several uses, from lung infections to dealing with STD’s. So it can take care of breathing problem and my Gonorrhoea at the same time. WOW. Isn’t Medical Science wonderful?

My 2 Bytes.

No comments: