Sunday, February 13, 2005

Free File of the Day (Now I feel like a real computer Geek)

I was planning on writing something totally different today but I found this little program and I thought 'I must tell everyone about it', so here goes.

Now everybody likes to customize their PC's with different wallpaper, mouse icons and the like but the one thing everyone (Windows users that is) has in common is the same Windows Boot Screen. That is until now.

With Bootskin, people can now select a different screen or even have a random one come up every time. No more simple Windows XP or Windows 2000 bootscreen. Now you can select whatever you want. It's a simple program and its FREE ! ! ! Oh, sorry but it doesn't work on Windows 95, 98 or ME.

As well I found a site which has over 1300 different bootskins so you're bound to find something you like. Fool everyone by having Mac's OS X bootskin come up or something totally different. No more generic Windows startup screen.

Again, everything is FREE so have fun with it. Oh yeah, the program is simple to use and very 'user friendly'. It even provides a link to Wincustomize. com to find your Bootskins.

I hope you have as much fun with this as I am.

Oh and one more thing. I Have GMail Invites coming out of my YING YANG, so if you want one, then please e-mail me and send you one.

My 2 bytes.

No comments: