Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Because Vics asked (and bugged later)

I'm doing this so Vics can say she passed this thing on.

Random 10 from my computer:
1. Trapt - Headstrong
2. Bodycount - Smoked Pork-Bodycount's In The House
3. Bubblegum Crisis - Konya Wa Hurricane (Don't ask)
4. Robin Williams - Elmer Fudd Sings Fire (Ozzy Fudd and the Wabbit Swayer)
5. Hello Dad, I'm In Jail-Was, Not Was
6. O'Jays - For The Love Of Money (Hey it's the Apprentice Theme)
7. George Throrogood and the Destroyers -One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer
8. Odds - Hetero Sexual Man (Because I am)
9. Rush - Distant Early Warning (Rush are Canadian Rock Gods, All bow to Rush)
10. Puddle of Mudd - Blurry

Amount of Music on your Computer:
" 923 songs 2.83 GB (Alright, I'm only half the music lover that Vics is but I'm a GEEk dammit)

Last CD you bought: Bryan Adams - Room Service (Just came out last October)

Last song you listened to before receiving this message: Ok one of the last songs.. Van Halen - Hot For Teacher (Sit down WALDO !!!!)

Five songs that you either play a lot, or mean a lot to you:
1. Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams (Because right now I feel like I live on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams, and while were at it, what's his face is singing about being alone but in the video he's with the other band members)
2. Batman Beyond- Return of the Joker (End Title) (I did mention that I was a geek right but seriously the Guitar kicks ass in it)
3. Asia - Only Time Will Tell ( I just heard it a couple of weeks and it went from there, I'm sure I'll get bored of it in a couple more weeks)
4. Linkin Park - In the End (Because "I had to fall, To lose it all, But in the end , It didn't really matter")
5. Evanescence - Bring Me To Life (Ok I'm in love with Amy Lee but you can't blame me)

I'm suppose to pass this on to 5 people but I'm going to be realistic. If it ends with me SO BE IT !!!!!

My 2 bytes

No comments: