Friday, November 12, 2004

YES I changed it again

Alright, I switched to this new template because I was having issues with the old one with people who were running on 800X600 Resolution. It is this reason and this reason only that I have chosen made this change(so I hope you people are happy now).

Personally I liked the old one just a little bit better but I have to be concerned about the masses. Also you might have noticed that I put the message board up and if I would have put it on the old blog setup then everything would have been so smooshed in the old template that it would have been unusable in my opinion.

Now how long until I start getting checks from PEPSI ? (Drinks a large glass of PEPSI and smiles for the Camera).

Actually I do drink the stuff and I have been buying a fair bit of Diet Pepsi (Where's my check?)lately. Up here in Canada, Pepsi (Show me the MONEY) is running this contest where they are giving away an IPOD every hour for 12 weeks. I just need the pin numbers on the back of the bottles to enter. (Give me an IPOD Pepsi and we'll call it even).

My 2 bytes

No comments: