Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I remembered Mom

Well this morning I mailed a birthday card to my mom, her birthday is on the 6th. Actually she brought it up. Something like, "you'd better send me a card or I'll move in" or something like that. Though the thought of my mom living with me sounds creepy. The place would be extremely clean but she would still drive me mad after a week. I wouldn't be able to go online because she would be at Pogo.com all the time. That's what she does right now. Actually I should complement her on the fact that she does go online a lot. Then again, she's not "old" old. (I'm so going to kick my ass kick the next time I see her.) Though she started knitting and that's a sign isn't it?

Anyway yesterday I saw "The Screen Savers" return after most of the cast and producers were fired and I have to say, WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP. First thing, this Kevin P. guy doesn't know crap about technology, but then again he works for a videogame channel, so why should he know. I noticed that the producers are trying to make Kevin the bad guy here but even though he sucks (and he doesn' sorry) its not his fault. Its the producer weasels at G4. Sorry Kevin P. but they are trying to make you a scapegoat.

Well my time is limited right now, I'm actually at work so I need to get back. I shall properly post later tonight when I get home. Take care.

My 2 bytes

No comments: