Monday, November 22, 2004

Things that I learned today

Well today I learned something that I thought everyone would like to know. Who knows perhaps my wisdom will help you someday.

I learned that if you live on the ground floor of an apartment complex and your bedroom window is by the parking lot. Close your windows and pull the curtains shut if you decide to have sex (Note: This is really important if you have a partner as well. I never want to look in the direction of that apartment again. Freak, I was going to the mall and I didn't need to see that)

coverI also learned that Clay Aiken has a Christmas CD out. Now doesn't this cry buy me? Nothing says Christmas more than the runner up of the second American Idol singing? Come on look at him. He's such a talented young man. (Ok I have a Amazon Associate Account but its Clay ??? Click on the picture and buy him)



coverYes Carolyn has a book out. Everyone remembers her from "The Apprentice". She also decided to market herself by writing a book about business. You've seen her rip people apart in the boardroom now you can too with the information in this book. (I'm such a whore, trying to sell this stuff. How can I sleep at night? Hopefully in a big pile of money)


I also learned not to look suspiciously at the chairman for the company that you work for during an early Christmas Party and accuse him of being up to something, because if he wasn't before, he will be after and you ended up on stage in from of everyone singing "Jingle Bells" BADLY.

I also learned that my bum is getting smaller. Yaaaa the diet is working.

I still haven't gotten anything from Pepsi. Grrrr. Cheap bastards.

I learned that some people don't know how to dress. Here's a hint, don't wear a red tank top under a white silk shirt. We can see the red you stupid tit. (It was someone at the brunch today who has yet to understand the concept of a MIRROR).

I learned that you can find a lot of stuff on Ebay if you type "Crap" in the search bar.

I learned that sales people don't like it when you say? "$80 ? Are you shitting me?. I could download these 10-15 year old videogames for free off the Internet"

One of you people who visit has a thing for manboobs.

I learned that I appreciate every one of you who visit my site. Thank you (NOW BUY SOME CRAP, Just kidding)

I learned that the Blogger Spellcheck doesn't work very well

My 2 bytes (Now buy some crap)

No comments: