Thursday, November 25, 2004

I couldn't sleep

Its way too damn early in the morning for this but right now this seems like a good idea since I CAN"T SLEEP ANYMORE.

So far around 4: 30am I made a bunch of entries to Pepsi's (Canada) Win an IPod contest. On the back of the label for every 600ml Pepsi, there is a code. You enter the code to be part of an hourly draw for an IPOD. Yes I said hourly, every hour for 12 weeks. Now I've been keeping these codes, waiting for the right time to start entering them. Well at 4: 30am, it seemed like a good idea since I couldn't sleep. So a half hour and 35 codes (I've been saving these things for weeks) I get NOTHING. Nada, not a bloody thing. I have their logo on the side of this blog and I didn't win a damn thing.

You know, you'd think that Pepsi would reward me for this but noooo! ! ! I want an IPod. Grrrr. Maybe I should reconsider this style sheet (that's what this is after all). I wonder if Coca Cola would give me an IPod. If it has the Coca Cola logo on it then fine. Heck at this point, I'm willing to slap the Tampax logo on my blog if they send me an IPod. This is prime real estate people I get. . . . 5 to 10 visits a day. Ok maybe this won't work out.

Let's see, no one bought the Clay Christmas CD or the Carolyn book from Amazon via my blog and all I can say is that I'm proud of you all for resisting the urge to buy that crap. It shows that you think things through, that you're intelligent and that you know that it wasn't a good purchase. I'm proud of you all. (Cheap Bastards)

Now I have to ask, is this site weird? Gery seems the thing so. I e-mailed him and asked for an explanation but I haven't heard back from him yet. Maybe he thinks that I'm a nutball who wants revenge for such a comment. Perhaps he figures that I thought that "those were fighting words" and then I reached for my flippers and trombone and was going to issue a challenge. (Ok maybe I he has a point).

Well the sun should be coming up soon, say around noon. Actually sunrise will be at 8: 10am today with sunset at 4: 26pm. The winds are currently out of the South at 14Km/h and its 0 degree Celsius with a wind chill of -4. The UV index is low right now (because the sun hasn't come up yet). Let's check traffic. MMM there are no reports of delays into the downtown core. I guess that's good.

I guess that is what lack of sleep will do to a person. You've been warned. (And I'm not weird)

My 2 bytes

No comments: