Monday, November 15, 2004

A high point for my friends (I hope)

Well its early Monday morning and I realized that my weekend was almost a total waste. Saturday I cleaned and caught up on some of my TV viewing (thank you to whoever invented the PVR) but I' still days behind on some stuff. Oh well.

Ok SJ, I watched the first DVD of the First Season (that's a lot of firsts) of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I will admit that the shows are pretty good. I'll send the first DVD back when I head for work and save the second DVD for next weekend. The final DVD of the first season is on the way.

I'm glad to see that Hugh is slowly coming back to us. It kind of creeped the heck out of me, the way Hugh disappeared like that. It was an emotional rollercoaster but I look forward to seeing regular posts from Hugh again.

LdyPayne is finally settled in her new apartment and I'm hoping that she will start blogging regularly again. She was ranting to me about her new job on AIM Messenger over the weekend and I said that she should post it on her blog. I wonder if she did? I guess I will have to check later on.

Kati, I think we should have a contest to see who had the most interesting weekend. I bet that you would win, miss Festival of Trees.

Vics, I'm starting to wonder if were cut from the same cloth. I'm really starting to believe that we think the same about many things.

Now to the people that I have just addressed, I have come to think of you as my online friends even though I don't think that we will ever meet (LdyPayne is the exception, I knew her for awhile and I got her into blogging) . So anyway I just want to say Thank you for making feel that these words that I type matter and at the same time, I want to thank you for the privelge of being allowed to read your words as well.

Oh and if your screen resolutions is set to 800X600, TOO BAD. I'm not fixing the problem. This blog was for me first and I like it the way it is. So I'm not going to let it bother me anymore. (Its the Blogger NavBar and Blogger can fix it themselves. (Actually it looks good on Firefox so I blame Microsoft for my pain and suffering. I wonder if I can sue?)

Well I'm going to play some "Simpsons: Hit and Run" and head for bed. Good night my friends.

My 2 bytes

One last thing, you'd think that Blogger would have the word Blog on their spellcheck.



6 comments:

Kati said...

Heck, I would so win!! Friday, there was working at the MayaWorks booth at the festival of trees, and then Saturday there was the parade, and then Matt came over....aww....
And then Sunday there was the movie with my mom and my aunt.
So there. What did you do?

Vics said...

hehehe - you got shafted with the manky tartan too eh?!
The fact that we think so similarly on so many subjects just means that we obviously share a trait sadly dying out of the world:
Common sense.

and by dying I mean the 'people' are breeding it out of the gene pool.
Bastards.

but all that aside... *grin* You actually have had a more exciting weekend than me! How sucky is that *sniff* I got stood up both friday AND saturday - by the same guy no less! and yes, I shall rant about it - when I can be arsed and blogger lets me do something without conspiring with my pc to drive me insane.
I may not know what you look like, I may not even know what you sound like - just keep writing though and i'll continue to love ya *kiss*

K. Restoule said...

As for my weekend, I played some video games. I cleaned that apartment and I spend all of Sunday doing computer geek house calls. Fixing computers (or trying, everyone should have an antivirus program and AVG has a good one for FREE!!!)

Someone stood vics up? Are they mad!!! I would travel half the world to take you out on a night on the town. (Waitaminute, I would have to since I do live half a world away) Grumble.

Vics said...

lmao - what you doing on saturday? *grin* i'm only a bus ride away from manchester airport lol fancy going to the theatre with me?

K. Restoule said...

I would love to except for one detail. If I left on Saturday, then it would be Sunday by the time I got there. Though I've read (Travel agent in the mall) that a round trip to Manchester is only $579 + plus all them taxes. How about another time :)

Vics said...

Thats ok... come on friday lol and I think they're diddlin' ya on the prices matey.
http://www.opodo.co.uk/otpbvpl/Jsp/opodo/HomeServlet?locale=en_GB

look n see *grin*
but sitting on a plane for 12-15hrs wouldn't be my idea of fun either. especialy if you then had to sit through a play for another 3hrs or so...
it's ok. i'll let you off. i'll go back to the original plan of dragging claire to see it - she only has to travel for 4hrs to get here lol