Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I'm raging against the dying of my light

I'm at work and I despise it. These days I end up working 12-13 hour shifts and I don't have time for any social life. The only time I get to interact with people is online. Other than that, its people from work and I'm starting to hate the whole place.

I honestly feel that this place wants to keep me here for the rest of my life. They're trying to break me and turn me into a lemming but I can't take this crap much longer. Every day I'm given difficult deadlines and because I didn't have any choice, I'm met them but right now the work load increases and they continue the same results with less resources.

I'm looking for another job, but my problem is when do I have the time? Now your saying, if I have time to write this blog then I have time to look for another job and to a point you are correct. However, most of the time I post around midnight and its difficult to make cold calls at midnight. Again I am looking and I look forward to the day when I can say that I move on but I want everyone to know what my employer is up to and IT WON'T WORK.

To my employer I say this. I an individual, not a resource to use as you choose. You people are nothing but users, pushing for more and more and giving me crumbs in return. I know what your plan is and it won't work. My last day in that building is coming and coming soon. I soon will be free to enjoy a life once again.

My 2 bytes

No comments: