Thursday, January 04, 2007

Paris Hilton can bring World Peace

I sit in front of my PC thinking … and there is a 20 minute pause. Nothing comes to mind. I watch news channels and read other people’s blog and they have relevant things to say and all I can come up with is”are you pondering what I’m pondering? I think so brain but how are we going to get the nylons on the chickens”.

I’m a fairly smart individual, I will make that claim, and I see the events around the world and have my opinions, but for some reason I don’t have the will to write about them in a manor that others would find as dignified. Actually I think the last time I wrote something profound was back in 2005, in the Bad Catholic post.

I see myself more of the John Stewart/Stephen Colbert/Rick Mercer type of communicator. I try to use comedy to get my point across. The problem is that I SUCK AT COMEDY!!! Vics is constantly waiting to find out when the men with the straight jackets are coming to get me, though ironically, there are pictures of her in that situation. I was going to post a link but I’m sure she would have flown over here just to kill me.

I look at world and I can’t believe how people either take themselves too seriously or are unable to see that there are so messed up. I just love how Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad goes on about wiping Israel off the face of the earth and then without stopping for a breath, talking how Iran is developing Nuclear power for peaceful means. WHO ARE WE KIDDING HERE? I’m pretty sure that this guy doesn’t have a sense of humour.

This is what we need to do with these guys. We need to put them on a booze cruise. That’s right, get them loaded and get them to have a good time. While were at it, put Paris Hilton on that boat. It’s about time that skank did some good for mankind. Heck, Paris, plus Kim Jon Ill and a digital camera would do wonders in easing tensions in that part of the world. All these wackos need are a bunch of chocolate chip cookies and some milk and they will be fine. Maybe it’s just me but someone who is willing to strap a bomb to themselves and blow themselves up for their cause needs to get laid.

That’s it. Send them Paris Hilton people. She can save the world by doing the nasty with all theses terrorists types. She will do what she’s famous for and all these guys will relax and no more world tension. Who’s going to want to blow themselves up after getting laid? Heck I’d probably want more when I completely recover.

SOMEONE TELL THE UN TO SEND PARIS HILTON TO THE MIDDLE EAST RIGHT NOW!!!!

My 2 Bytes

No comments: