Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm tired and stuff

I feel so tired lately. I’m chalking it up to the January blues. The good news is that I booked Friday off so it’s going to be a short week. Too bad it’s not going to be a good week. Yesterday was the worst for me. I wandered around at work. I did a few things that had to be taken care of and then I went home. After I got home, I made a few phone calls to some family and friends and went to bed at 7:00pm. Oh did I mention that yesterday was my birthday?

I’ll tell the truth, I didn’t care at all that it was my birthday. I sure as hell didn’t want to mention it to anyone. I just didn’t feel like celebrating. Not to mention that there’s only a handful of people at work I would like to hang out with anyway. Most are indifferent and a few I want to strangle. That’s why I didn’t want to celebrate yesterday. Oh for the record, he WON’T SHUT UP.

Now that I think about it, it’s shocking that my lack of energy hasn’t resulted in my apartment turning into a pigsty. I have managed to keep my place decent. I wish I could say the same for the new landlords. The new landlords officially bought the building on the 9th and things are starting to go downhill. There’s garbage in the stairways and the hot water issue is now on day two.

The worst part is that I’m starting to feel grim and people are starting to notice it. Then again, some people are kinda rude about making me waste my time. People who call and tell me something is an emergency, then make me wait for them pisses me off. I now have a 5 minute policy. If they don’t speak to me about an issue after 5 minutes, I’m going to walk away.

I really don’t want my blog to turn into a grumpfest but there isn’t much else inside me right now. I want to talk about joyful things. Instead I feel nothing to fatigue and …..annoyance.

My 2 Tired Bytes.

No comments: