Thursday, January 11, 2007

It's more Yadda Yadda today

Like is getting to be a little too boring. Once again, I find myself without a topic, so instead I sit at my desk thinking, I hope I can go home soon. It’s really cold out right now; were in the middle of an artic air spell and it’s supposed to last through the weekend.

I checked out Jess’s blog and she had a link to a story about 2 people who froze to death only 200ft from their homes because they were not wearing proper clothes. Unless these people were from the equator, they should have known better. I don’t feel any sympathy for them. As harsh as it sounds, they died because they were stupid. Any Canadian who does not bundle up in the winter deserves what they get. Even when the temperature was above normal, I STILL wore my winder jacket.

I’m starting to clock watch now and that is a bad sign. When this happens, then time moves a lot slower than I want it too. It just makes me want to scream. Enough already. LET ME GO HOME.

I’ve convinced that I’m starting to act really weird (even for me) lately. I’ve been drinking a lot of water lately. I hate drinking water because of the lack of any real taste, I neev flavour when I drink something but now I find myself filling up one of those 2 liter Big Gulp glasses with cold tap water and drinking that in an evening. Then I keep asking myself why I’m always peeing the next day. SHEESH.

Oh, good news/bad news. I haven’t scrubbed out my refrigerator which means I’ve been sleeping well. In fact last night I want to bed at 7:00pm for some reason. However I did wake up at 9:00pm and watched The Hour from the night before. Amy lee from Evanescence was on and I love her music and I think she’s hot

After that I caught an episode of some reality show called Armed and Famous. I’m not sure if I like it yet, but I plan to catch the next episode tonight. While seeing Jack Osbourne and Eric Estrada seems pretty cool, seeing Latoya Jackson cuffing someone is strange. Apparently tonight Ponch get really pissed at some guy who hit his wife. I’m looking forward to seeing the darker side of that guy as opposed to last night when the 75 year old drug dealer he busts turned out to be a fan of Chips. I tend to shun most reality shows but this one looks interesting.

I hear the ratings for the new Apprentice show are the lowest out of all Apprentices premieres. So friggin what? I’m sure that the rating will get better, At least I hope so, or they’ll move season 7 back to New York. I’m sorry but having Trump in LA just doesn’t make sense to me. Donald Trump is a staple of New York

You know I don’t think I’ve said the word ass yet and I think I’m overdue so ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS. It’s like the Futurama rule, Bender says ‘Shiny Metal Ass’ as least 3 times.

I guess that’s it for me. I’m drinking my water and I have a wart on my ASS,

My 2 bytes.

No comments: