Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm no Tommy Tune (whatever that means)

I started to write a post but it was absolute crap. This from a guy who tends to write random things on his blog, but I do have standards.

On thing I’ve noticed is the return of the spelling error. I ‘m so into getting my thoughts onto the screen that I don’t seem to give a crap about anything else. I’ll try and watch for it but for now DEAL WITH IT.

I was surfing for something to write about when it hit me in the face. Dirty Dancing; The Musical. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Now I have a friggin headache.

For the record, I’ve never seen the movie but it looks like a chick flick and I have no desire to see a chick flick. I WANT TO KNOW WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!!!

Didn’t Lord of the Rings, the Musical close? That’s something I would have seen but, alas it wasn’t to be.

Now here’s an idea. Instead of doing Dirty Dancing, How about doing Star Wars: the original trilogy. The ‘I am your father’ number alone would be worth it, or maybe not.

Why is it that when I think of a musical I either think of that Buffy episode or Cop Rock. Oh and who the hell thought THAT was a good idea?

I need to confess something. Music is not my thing so I’m the last person who should be suggesting a musical. Though WWE The Wrestling Musical would be a train wreck worth seeing.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: