Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Jello saved me

Good news everyone. I found the cure to the January blaa. It’s Jello. Yes I said Jello. On Monday I felt the sudden urge for Jello, and I bought packs of Orange Jello, took them home, boiled some water, poured it into the Jello mix along with some cold water. Let set overnight and I felt so much better.

Maybe the Jello brought me back to a simpler time where I didn’t have to work about things like responsibilities. Instead I just needed to worry about my cartoons, my toys and other simple things (ok maybe things aren’t all that different between then and now, except for the added responsibilities.). Maybe the sight of Jello jiggling reminds me of boobs and boobs always make me smile (that’s my inner perv talking). Maybe it’s just a moment’s peace in my blaa blaa world. Either way, Jello has given me a moment’s peace.

Remember folks, in today’s hectic world, there’s always room for Jello.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: