Thursday, January 25, 2007

Old Friends

I’ve been blogging for awhile now. Ok now I have this image of myself in a rocking chair talking about the ‘good ole days’. Anyway I’ve blogged about different topics and I’ve had different people make comments. Some have been around for a long time, some not so long, and I appreciate all of you. However I want to talk about a couple of former blogger who I don’t hear from anymore. Hugh and Brandie.

Hugh was an interesting person. She was very creative and I believe she was even studying to be a screen writer. She would leave great comments and she even started the infamous Goat post. Basically it started when she and Vics were staying at my place according to the comments left. They were fighting over who slept on the couch and that sort of thing. Then there was a party where my place was utterly destroyed and my appliances were painted. Hugh blamed it on ‘The Goat’ and the Goat took a life all its own. It was things like that, that made hug so much fun. She spoke about he swimming and how she like geeks. I miss you Hugh.

I also miss Brandie. I miss hearing about how her parents were trying to brainwash her by having Fox News on the TV at full blast in the morning before she woke up. I enjoyed reading about her life in her all girls college or university. She always thought I was nuts which brought her back again and again. She even came back late last year for a visit. Sigh. I do miss her.

Now this doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate my current regulars. Far from it. I appreciate every visit and every comment, but this post was for people who don’t come around here anymore.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: