Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Some people just don't get it.

Remember a little while ago I talked about good an bad blogs? Well yesterday I encountered this blog with a single post and I couldn't believe what I was reading. This guy was going on about how blogs were a waste of time and there was not money and yada yada yada. This guy just doesn't get it. He even made a comment on how he didn't expect to hear from anyone in regards to his blog. I was really disappointed with it.

Anyway I ended up posting a comment (I was the second person to do this actually) about how I was disappointed that he didn't understand. Actually It would be decent if more people posted on his blog and perhaps he will get it and he would understand that his words are just as important as everyone elses Here's the link. Please help me get through to this guy about the real reason we blog.

My 2 bytes

1 comment:

K. Restoule said...

Thanks to everyone who has gone to this blog and posted (thanks Hugh). It really made a difference and he/she is planing on continued. We all did well. Thanks again