Saturday, October 23, 2004

I hate the smell of burnt microwave popcorn in the morning

Well its Saturday in the AM and I'm at work, because I'm either too greedy or stupid for my own good. I can't decide which.

Well I just went into the lunch room and the smell of burnt popcorn was so overwhealming that I thought I was going to barf. Who came up with this idea anyway? Sure you can have fresh popcorn in minutes, however if you open the bag too quickly, you suffer from 14th degree burns on your hands and your screaming in pain as your hands turn into a melting pile of goo. (ThanksKati)

One more thing. Who the hell decided how long the popcorn button should last on microwave ovens anyway, because its always too long. Not once has the time set by the Popcorn button has failed to burn half the bag and you end up with up with this disgusting smelly black brick.

Like I said before. I'm at work so my time is limited so I have to get back to helping people out on MY DAY OFF!!!, so please forgive the spelling mistakes. I don't have time to properly proofread this post.

My 2 bytes

1 comment:

Kati said...

I think that would be goo? Is that what you want to say?