Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Starbucks is trying to take over the world

I now believe that Starbucks is a plot from some organization to take over the world. They seem to be everywhere and its starting to creep me out. There are 2 of them in the mall (its calls Chinook Centre) that I live right besides. Does a mall really need 2 Starbucks? Perhaps it’s for people in different parts of the mall but what if you’re right between the 2 of them. Which way do I go? I need a coffee to decide where I want to go for a coffee now.

Oh and why the hell can’t I get coffee-flavored coffee at Starbucks? Instead I have to get a "latte" or an "espresso" what the hell do those words mean. I think latte means ‘give me your money bitch’ and espresso means ‘bend over and squeal like a pig’.

One other thought, noticed how in one of those Austin Powers movie, it was Dr. Evil who owns Starbucks? I think Mike Myers was trying to warn us.

My 2 bytes

1 comment:

DougvanDutch said...

I stumbled across this site randomly..But I am glad I am not the only one concerned over Starbucks soon to be world domination..And what the hell is a grande?
-Doug