Friday, September 17, 2004

Even with Computer Generated Women I can't win

There is this game out for the Playstation 2 called Lifeline. Its an unique game where you use a headset to tell the main character, (her name is Rio) what to do. Now apparently there have been some reports of problems with the voice recognition software and the game becomes hard to play.

Now I've watched people play this game and I gave it some thought and then it hit it. There is nothing wrong with the software, its her its Rio that giving everyone grief . She's doing it deliberately because she doesn't like being told what to do and she's give you attitude in return. Think about it, everyone guy who plays this things ends up frustrated and annoyed, just like an argument with your girlfriend. I swear, the virtual girl is pissed and she's only claiming to not understand. If it something you don't think is important, then she understands, if its important, she starts running in circles. YES SHE HAS ONE GOAL, TO MAKE GUYS NUTS !!! Just like a real woman. She even has a manual and I still don't understand her !!! I now believe that I'm destined to walk the earth, never to understand women. I need some divine intervention here.

My 2 bytes

1 comment:

Vics said...

awww, sweets - its not that women INTEND to drive you nuts... we're just taught from a very early age to be suspicious and paranoid... so anytime a guy tries to make any kind of point - we're looking for the sexual connotation, sometimes the may not even be one - but admit it, thats rare *grin*