Saturday, September 18, 2004

Bits and Pieces. Just some jigger jabber.

I can't think of too much to say in order to make it good post so I'm just going to talk about a bunch of things.

Ok, Brenda (I mentioned her before) has her own blog now YAAAA, Go check it out and give her some encouragement. Here's the link I'll also add her to my links section.

OK, I've officially switched over to Firefox now, no more IE. I've fallen in love with Tab browsing. It rules. There are also so many extensions like a adblocker, a spellcheck and many many others. I recommend that everyone should check it out. It was a painless transition. It even imported all my fav's from Internet Explorer.

I keep forgetting to TIVO the apprentice but soon I'll get it programmed. I'm watching the second episode soon. Its on again tonight.

Anyway sorry about the lack of intellectual humour or cries of aggravation but my apartment is on the verge of becoming a pigsty and I need to clean up. I promise that I will have something more interesting next time, so for now, give Brenda some words of encouragement ok?

My 2 bytes


No comments: