Friday, September 03, 2004

But Mom, Everyone is doing it.

It’s all my fault apparently. As soon as I got home and went online and started chatting with my friend, the first thing she said it was all my fault. What was my fault? Well my friend decided to check on my blog, she hasn’t done so and she found my words interesting. She was going to comment on one of my entries and she ended up registering with Blogger.com and before you know it. Bang, she has her own blog and she can’t remember what the hell she was going to comment about.

Anyway I encourage everyone to check her blog out as well. The link is
here. Now perhaps you’re wondering, who is this person, well I’m not going to tell you. Just check out her blog. I’m also going to add her to my links on the lower right of this page.

I read her first post and I’ve noticed how some things are similar and some things are different. I personally like the fact she credits me for the creation of the blog. Ok she blames me but it’s the same thing right? Anyway, please check her blog out and if any one else want me to plug your blog, WELL SCREW YOU. This is a blog, not a billboard.

My 2 bytes.


No comments: