Saturday, September 25, 2004

The Sims have taken over my life again

Well I picked up The Sims 2 the day it came out but I haven't had the opportunity to play it. At least not till today. Actually I messed with the game a bit last Saturday but today I really got into it.

Needless to say I lost track of time and lost then entire day. Dammit, Dammit Dammit. I was not impressed but at least I had a chance to relax for once and I'm glad that I did.

Anyway I recreated myself and before you know it. My sim was having a better life than I was. Not so much as the career side, though my sim had some cash and some nice stuff but in the romance department. My sim of me is in a relationship and he's very happy along with Nina(the other sim). So my sim was having better luck with women than I was.

So I thought about it and I though that perhaps I should take some notes and trying some of the things he was saying but it was all in that sim tongue, which no one understands.

Anyway, my sim is happily in love and I'm writing this blog. (I'm dying here). Actually I choose to spend more time on my career and I have no regrets,(maybe some, I'll check with Dr. Cheryl). I still have time to find that someone, but for now, I'm enjoying the fact that I only have to worry about my owns concerns for now.

Anyway I got to get back to my sim. Maybe, I'll make him a dad.

My 2 bytes

No comments: