Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Its soo yucky outside

Ok why is it that the first week of September is always so grew and dull? This is a trend that I’ve noticed for a long time. I remember the first day of school and the sky was gray. If I didn’t know better, I’d swear that it was God’s way of saying. "The fun in the sun is over, now conform and get back to your dreary lives."

I find that my mind seems to be shutting down. Before I had many ideas and topics about this blog. At one point, I was had 4 topics in advance ready but now, I’ve resorted to talking about the weather. It’s like 2 old men on the porch discussing the rain. The weather is draining my will to live. (Or perhaps it’s my job but that another thing). Either way I’m reduced to talking about the weather. Perhaps some of my Zip.ca DVD’s will come in and I can give a review of that.

Anyway I’m bored and lifeless tonight so that’s it.

My 2 bytes

No comments: