Friday, September 24, 2004

My blog hit the fan today

I don't know what the hell happened this morning when I was working on my blog but all of a sudden I was getting HTML errors like there was no tomorrow and I didn't know why. It all has something to do with the style sheet and It's Blogger's sheet not mine. So for a good part of the day my blog might have been unreadable as all the fonts got really tiny and the worse part was I had to go to work and I didn't have time to fix it until far later into the day.

So when I finally got the fonts fixed, i didn't have time to proof read the damn thing and there were spelling and grammatical errors on my top post. Arghh. But now, things are fine. At least I hope they are and I hope that this never happens again.

Oh on a totally none related topic. I got some of my Zip.ca DVD's in today. I got "The Cat in the Hat". The Mike Myers version, I've never seen it, and I got "The Best of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog " Its even got the scene where Triumph goes to Quebec city and pisses of the French. We Western Canadian loved it.

Anyway I hope to have something more interesting to chat about soon. I don't want to have to resort to the cookie monster song.

My 2 bytes


No comments: