Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Return of the Movie Quote Game

Here's how you play the game. There are 10 quotes from different movies. Guess which movie they came from.

“Wait a minute, did you just grab my ass?”
“No.”
“Do you want to?”
“No... should I?”


“Are you a Muslim?”
“No. I'm in television.”


“I did not have sex with that woman. I wanted to...”


“Kiss my frozen tushy! Kiss it, kiss it!”


Hey I got an idea! I could stay with you! We could stay up late, swap manly stories, and in the morning, I'm making waffles!”


Plans are pointless. Staying alive is as good as it gets”


As the sound of the playgrounds faded, the despair set in. Very odd, what happens in a world without children's voices.”


“Don't call yourselves BJ Landscaping. You don't want people to go around calling you "Blow Job Landscaping."”


“What is the difference between the Cub Scouts and the military? Bzzzzzt! Cub Scouts don't have heavy artillery!”


There's this huge space between us, and it just keeps filling up with everything that we *don't* say to each other. What's that called?”
"Marriage.”

The answers will be posted on Tuesday

My 2 Bytes

No comments: