Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Answers and Updates.

Ok first thing are the answers from the movie quote and despite Vics attempt to CHEAT by using IMDB, she only got 2 of the quotes. The answers are as followed

“Wait a minute, did you just grab my ass?”
“No.”
“Do you want to?”
“No... should I?”

A Night at the Roxbury

“Are you a Muslim?”

“No. I'm in television.”

V for Vendetta

“I did not have sex with that woman. I wanted to...”

Man of the Year

“Kiss my frozen tushy! Kiss it, kiss it!”

Happy Feet

Hey I got an idea! I could stay with you! We could stay up late, swap manly stories, and in the morning, I'm making waffles!”

Shrek

Plans are pointless. Staying alive is as good as it gets”

28 Days later

As the sound of the playgrounds faded, the despair set in. Very odd, what happens in a world without children's voices.”

Children of Men

“Don't call yourselves BJ Landscaping. You don't want people to go around calling you "Blow Job Landscaping."”

Drowning Mona

“What is the difference between the Cub Scouts and the military? Bzzzzzt! Cub Scouts don't have heavy artillery!”

Good Morning Vietnam

There's this huge space between us, and it just keeps filling up with everything that we *don't* say to each other. What's that called?”
Marriage.”

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

I’m not feeling very creative right, since I spent the last 20 minutes recounting the events of my missing damage deposit. I called the province and they told me that to recover my damage deposit, I would have to go through the courts, but they asked me to file a complaint which I wrote. Now’s here’s the shocker. The owner actually CALLED ME BACK. I think this probably has something to do with my threat, but at least he has contacted me. He said he just got back from Edmonton, less and 30 minutes ago and the he wants to arrange a meeting tomorrow. He also asked for the keys, in which I told him that I had turned them over to the building manager when I moved out. The complaint has been written up and I plan to send my complaint via e-mail and file court papers for my lawsuit, on Friday. I hope the guy went to Edmonton to get my money. I really don’t want to sue the guy. He’s not a bad guy, just over his head, and to be honest, I can relate.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: