Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I attract bad movies

The cool thing about renting DVD’s online is that they have this massive library of DVD’s. that you can rent. The cool thing about renting DVD’s online is that they have this massive library of DVD’s. that you can rent. You look at the list and go “I want that, that and that”, and next thing you know, you have a massive list of DVD’s, some good and some not so good. The problem is that sometimes you make a selection at ‘the heat of the moment” and then one day it comes back to bite you. Today is that day. Zip.ca has sent me “Killer Tomatoes Strike Back” and “Killer Tomatoes Eat France”. Why the hell did I put this crap in my movie cue?.

I remember watching Attack of the Killer Tomatoes after hearing about it and it was bad, really bad. I still remember that one line that gave the spy within the Tomato tribe “pass the ketchup”. I know this is going to be bad movies but sometimes, you want to see a bad movie. Sometimes a movie becomes so bad that it becomes great, like Snakes on a Plane. Nonetheless my place is going to be a home for a crapfest. I wonder if I could get that Elvira click to watch them with me. At least I could check out her rack between the films.

I have two theories as to why this has happened to me, The first is that I felt that I needed to experience different types of films in order to help understand other people, other cultures and the planet in general. The second is, I’m really stupid. If someone tells me that a plate is not and not to touch it, I touch it. If a sign says a drier is broken, I try to use it anyway. Bottom line, I’M REALLY DUMB.

I’ll give my reviews of both movies soon.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: