Tuesday, June 26, 2007

More Web site Blaa Blaa and a Joke.

I finally heard from the payment processing people and they needed some more information including a business number (a.k.a) a GST number. I knew I forgot SOMETHING. D’oh!!! I’m going to head to the big government office building tomorrow morning and hopefully, they can give me a GST number right there and then. Other than that, everything is good.

The really strange thing was despite this problem, I got excited all over again about the business. Just as I picked up the needed forms from the printer, I felt that rush again, the rush that I’m going into uncharted territories and that I’m going to do great things.

Let’s face it, working for someone else sucks. Having to answer to some bloated, balding dumb ass with a cigar in his mouth, who expects you to kiss his ass really blows. I hate the idea of getting my ass out of bed at 6:30am to the sound of some alarm going “ARGGGGGG”. I want to get up when I want too. I want to get up at 8:00am, take a shower, have some breakfast, check the website and make sure all orders are processed and then take the elevator down to the Rec floor and enjoy a morning swim. After that I’ll do what I want, check the site before lunch…you get the idea. No stuck in a commuter train with strangers. No working at a job that I’m not challenged with anymore.

Right now the worst part is that the site is dominating my mind right now so I’m not thinking of anything else to blog about. I know people just want to have the site launch so I’ll shut up, about it. I wish I could but… I’ll feel better when I have closure and have the site live.


A bear and a rabbit are taking a shit in the woods. The bear asks the rabbit if he ever has problems with shit sticking to his fur. The rabbit says no, so the bear wipes his ass with the rabbit.

Ok I wrote something else.

My 2 Bytes

No comments: